• Geography

    Tuesday, October 5, 2010



    Geography is a delightful topic around here. Each of us has a love for the geographic of this world. When I was a child I would beg my parents to take me to the far away lands that were printed upon the pages of National Geographic magazines. Roger also had a hunger for distant lands, spending his time engaged in the language of topographical maps. We both longed to understand what was beyond the borders we knew as home. This trait has been passed to our children. Each week we spend some time in our little school studying this grand world. My girls fingers fallow the lines of lands, they study the colours of flags, work on the roll of foreign countries names, met the waters, forests, mountains and cities of their World. This is why I love educating at home I get to experience the growth of understanding with my darling students!